Saturday, November 24, 2012

I think I'll stop throwing out timelines for this one :o)

Well, hello again... been a while. This is just a short update. Hickory lives... he is progressing, but he will not be available for the end of the year as I had hoped. I'm still having difficulty with the need for an illustrator... and no current funds to hire one.

I'm continuing the story, but it's had to take a backseat to my Treasures of Darkness treasures of Light series as I felt a need to push that one through for this holiday season. The upshot is... I'm almost ready. The eBook should be available within a week, and the print book hopefully before Christmas.

That's about all the time I have, my daughter is waking up. So, I'll end with this:

I did a little more playing around with drawing things for Hickory... Here's what I came up with...



It's possible I may still choose to illustrate this book myself, but that will delay it significantly, considering the length of time this image took. Still I'm very pleased with the whimsical nature of the picture. So, we'll see. There's a possibility my niece may do the art. She's going to sketch a few things and we'll see.

Alrighty... I'll update you on Hickory again when there's something to share.

Have an excelent day!

Geno

No comments:

Post a Comment